Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson Dies At The Age Of Fifty?

Michael Jackson Dies? I don't think so! I grew up listening to Michael Jackson and I feel the urge to mention his death. But I don't believe it, I can't believe michael Jackson Died! Apparently as Michael Jackson was leaving the courtroom on a break in Santa Barbara - jackson died after suffering a cardiac arrest this afternoon.

Reports say the legendary pop singer suffered cardiac arrest at his home in the Los Angeles neighborhood of Holmby Hills and was not breathing and had no pulse when paramedics arrived after a 911 call around 12:26 p.m. PT. They administered CPR in the ambulance but were unable to revive him. At the hospital, staff attempted to resuscitate Jackson, but he was unresponsive. Read More Here
I was kind of excited to learn that michael jackson was going back on tour! Hoping he would come to NA - I'm sure it would be a great show. I remember when I was a kid my 3 best friends and I all had the michael jackson tshirts when beat it hit the streets. :) Michael Jackson leaves behind 3 kids.

If you feel so inclined leave a comment below ... Do you think he is pulling an "Elvis" ?

I think so ... Michael Jackson is not Dead!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm a fan of MJ too.
    I'm like, 70-30. 70% of believing he's still alive. :)
    Hope it's true. Keep the faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeesh!
    Slow down step back and look at the big picture,,,
    YEP hes DEAD.
    sorry if this pops your condom.
    http://ViralURL.com/splash.php?id=The-Deaf-Dog

    ReplyDelete